Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'll continue to learn

Tomorrow is going to be the last session of this course. I am determined to continue to learn/improve the technologies applicable in my teaching.

I had not used any of the applications that I have been taught so far before taking this class. No doubt I leaned a lot even though I feel a bit overwhelmed sometimes. I start to use Blog with my Chinese class and feel that I have stepped up to another level of my teaching skills. Not to mention, how rewarding I feel! Thanks Kathleen for teaching us this course. I am glad I have chances to refresh the skills I learned in the upcoming workshops at the county office of education.

1 comment:

  1. This is just a wonderful example of learning. Thank you so much for your active and enthusiastic participation.
    ~Kathleen

    ReplyDelete